Dallas, TX 75247
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
Catholic Charities Dallas is looking for an Intake Specialist to join our Financial Stability and Career Services team. Must be bilingual English/Spanish.
You will beresponsible for the initial intake of program clients by assessing their financial goals, orienting the client about program requirements and benefits, and collaborating with other program staff for support services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Completes the initial intake and assessment of clients.
- Answers incoming phone calls for the Financial Stability and Career Services program.
- Responds promptly to phone, email/web and in-person inquiries for services.
- Sets appointments and facilitates large group client program orientations.
- Maintain documentation of services provided in the agency data management system and client files with current documentation, including case notes, intake documentation, and referrals for services
- General office work – data entry, reports, letters, copying, orders supplies, etc.
- Regularly reviews files for other Coaches and reports findings to the Program Manager
- Assists with developing marketing material.
- Performs various outreach activities with other programs and community partners.
- Receives and distributes incoming mail and ensure outgoing mail is picked up.
- Supports the Mission, Values, and Vision of Catholic Charities
- Additional duties as assigned by supervisor
EDUCATION & TRAINING:
- Associates degree preferred in Social Work or related field.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of virtual platforms to engage with clients.
- Experienced in providing services to diverse population.
- Experience in facilitating presentations to large groups.
- Well-organized with ability to prioritize and manage tasks and priorities with attention to detail.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills verbal and written. Spanish/English language skills required.
- Strong computer skills including experience with MS Office.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS: (background check, driving record, language, physical)
Background Check: This position requires a criminal background check
Driving Record: Clear driving record required
Language requirements: Bilingual English/Spanish required