Thank you to the Diocese of Dallas – Office of Catholic Schools for partnering with us for our Mother’s Day card campaign. Thank you also to our three diocesan high schools – Bishop Dunne, Bishop Lynch and John Paul II and most especially our student artists – Danielle Czerwinski, Kevin Nguyen and Maddie Mason. Thank you for honoring us with the opportunity to display your artistic talents. Through the generosity of our supporters and participants, we raised close to $10,000! In terms of meals, that translates to 30,000 meals for people in our community! On behalf of all the clients we serve, thank you to all of you for your help and support!
Show your mother (or someone just as special) how much you love her by donating in her Honor or Memory to Catholic Charities Dallas. Select your card for a donation of $25 or choose from one of our $250, $100, or $50 limited jewelry packages (card included).
Your donation helps us:
- Provide food for the hungry – $25 feeds a family of four for 2 weeks
- Educate the disadvantaged – $50 covers textbooks and supplies for English language classes for an adult student for one year
- House the Homeless – $100 provides bedding supplies for 3 residents
- Care for the elderly – $250 provides 10 weeks of daily bus passes for seniors
- Protect the innocent – $500 provides 1 month of prenatal case management and classes for an expectant mother
Yes! Send a Card! Mother& Child Card
Maddie Mason, 9th Grade
John Paul II High School Purple Violets Card
Danielle Czerwinski , 9th Grade
Bishop Dunne High School Momma Bear Card
Kevin Nguyen, 11th Grade
Bishop Lynch High School
This year we partnered with Bishop Dunne, Bishop Lynch, and John Paul II to create the artwork for our card covers! We are honored to collaborate on this project and be able to recognize the artistic talent of students in our Diocese.
A Mass will be offered for her intentions on Mother’s Day by Most Reverend Gregory Kelly, Auxiliary Bishop of the Diocese of Dallas.
Order by May 7th to ensure delivery by Mother’s Day
For questions or assistance with making your donation, please contact Amy Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org.