Through an environment of acceptance, growth, and healing; St. Jude Center provides permanent supportive housing with onsite case management services and opportunities for residents to build healthier relationships, seek stable employment, and become fully self- sufficient and independent.
For more information contact: Barbara Herron, Program Manager 469.801.8119 or email@example.com.
St. Jude Center is a home for hope, help, healing, and you.
- Single (male or female)
- Qualify as homeless or chronic homeless
- Completed background check
- Registered on the Housing Priority List
- Fully furnished single units
- Flat screen TV with free cable and Wi-Fi connection
- Private restrooms in each unit
- Food pantry
- Activities include:
- Arts & crafts
- Job skills training
- Educational Opportunities
- Monthly chapel services
- Barber Shop
- Fitness Center
- Support Groups