How We Can Help
Our Housing Counseling program aims to educate the community on aspects of home ownership which involve the preparation and purchasing process, as well as the topics of credit, debt, and budgeting. Furthermore, the program intends to prevent foreclosure by meeting clients where they are, at any stage of the situation.
The Financial Stability and Career Services program is HUD approved to provide the following services:
- First Time Homebuyer Education Workshop: Upon completion of the workshop, all participants will receive a certificate that can be used to fulfill requirements for a down payment assistance program, lender, realtor, etc.
- Pre and Post-Purchase Counseling
- Foreclosure prevention
- Mortgage delinquency and Default Resolution counseling
- Rental Counseling
- Work on a budget for housing affordability
- Tenant rights and legal referrals
Please note: FSCS does not provide or seek housing options for clients.