How We Can Help
If you are looking to…
– Find tools to create household budgets
– Save money over time
– Reduce debt
– Improve credit scores
– Build wealth
You are at the right place. Financial Coaching is for anyone looking to improve their financial situation in whatever way they feel will add to their quality of life.
We offer group education and 1-to-1 coaching, and are flexible with your schedule. We’ll be with you, every step of the way.
The main goal of Financial Coaching is for clients to live above the ALICE (Asset Limited Income Constrained, Employed) threshold, which are households that earn more than the Federal Poverty Level, but less than the basic cost of living for the county.
Eligibility consist of:
• Household income of less than 58K year
• Stable Housing
• One-year commitment to the program
• Minimum of one time a month face to face/virtual session
• Minimum of two-way communication on a monthly basis via phone, text, email or virtual contact to continue the support of your financial goals
As a participant in the program, you will have access to various resources and financial assistance that will support you on your financial stability path.
Meet Our Financial Coaches!