Through an environment of acceptance, healing, and growth, St. Jude Center provides permanent supportive housing with onsite case management services and opportunities for residents to build healthier lives through housing stabilization with hope to thrive towards independence.
For more information contact: Jae Abebe, Program Manager 469.801.8119 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
St. Jude Center does not take outside referrals or calls for residency.
- Single (male or female)
- Qualify as homeless or chronic homeless
- Completed background check
- Registered on the Housing Priority List
- Fully furnished single units
- Flat screen TV with free cable and Wi-Fi connection
- Private restrooms in each unit
- Food pantry
- Activities include:
- Arts & crafts
- Job skills training
- Educational Opportunities
- Monthly chapel services
- Barber Shop
- Fitness Center
- Support Groups