How We Can Help
We offer 1-to-1 coaching and group education at no cost, to support and encourage your financial goals by creating an action plan. We are flexible with your schedule and we’ll be with you, every step of the way.
If you are looking to:
- Find tools to create a household budget
- Save money over time
- Reduce debt
- Improve credit scores
- Build wealth
You are at the right place. Financial Coaching is for anyone looking to improve their financial situation in whatever way they feel will add to their quality of life.
- Household income of less than 58K year
- Stable Housing
- One-year commitment to the program
- Minimum of one time a month face to face/virtual session
- Minimum of two-way communication on a monthly basis via phone, text, email or virtual contact to continue the support of your financial goals
As a participant in the program, you will have access to various resources and financial assistance that will support you on your financial stability path. Those include rent and utility assistance, small dollar loans, match savings accounts, and many other incentives.
Ready to get started?
Fill out our intake survey to see if you qualify for our program.